Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wii Wii

For Father's Day my dad got a Nintendo Wii, which he named the "Wii Wii". Since we knew he was getting the Wii, we decided to get him a Wii Fit. They are too cool! I just thought you might like to see some pictures of my dad using his Wii Fit for the first time... they are quite amusing. I love that he wanted one, and he loves using it!

Since the puppies were with Kim who was out of town, Katelyn got to help her Grandpa open his presents instead. It's a Wii!


... and a Wii Fit!


Dad playing a balance game... he had to balance a ball on a platform and try to move the platform slowly to get the ball into a hole. Dad was pretty good! I think he made it to level 5!


Here is Dad hula hooping... he was really good at this too. He had 5 hula hoops going at one point!


Hope you had a great Father's Day, Dad! We sure did!

1 comment:

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

hey it is Liz Forsloff just wanted to say Hi, you have a beautiful family. whats new? LIZ